How to add your properties to LetHub
There are three different ways to bring in your listings into LetHub.
- Import from a public page provided by property management software such as Appfolio or Buildium.
- Import from an Excel sheet.
- Import your properties through an excel form.
1. Import from a public page on your PM Software
Please ensure that this link is public, i.e. anyone can see your listings on this page and there is no need to log in.
- On LetHub, Navigate to the Settings and scroll to "Import Properties"
- Select the provider (Appfolio or Buildium).
- Enter the link to site.
- Turn on "Always sync properties" (recommended).
- Click on Import.
- All done! The auto-sync will run every day at 8 am and 4 pm PST and it ensures that any changes you make to your listing in your PM software will be reflected on LetHub.
- You can run the importer manually any time by pressing on Import.
2. Import from an Excel sheet
- You can import your properties through an Excel sheet with the correct template.
- To do so, go into the Properties tab, and select "Import Properties".
- Ensure that your Excel sheet has the same format as the Excel template provided.
- Click on browse to select your Excel Sheet.
3. Manually enter property information
- In the Properties tab, click on "Add Property"
- Enter the property information.
- Pro tip: The showing availability defaults to the availability you have set in Settings, but you can adjust it to be specific to this property by clicking on "Set Availability".
- Make sure to click on Save once you're done inputting all property info.
- After you click on Save, The unit section will open at the botton of the screen.
- This is where you can add units within your properties and enter unit specific information.
- Click on "Add Units" and enter unit information.
- Be sure to select the showing agent and upload pictures of the unit.
Your properties are now all on LetHub and we can automate your booking process :)